Sunday, February 16, 2014

{Maternity} Josh & Sarah

This is a bit of a popular couple/family on this blog and after their gender reveal session, next up was their maternity session! And since their son was born a few weeks after the session, you'll see them again here soon as a family of six!

I always have a blast with this family and I always have to work a bit at getting the kids to feel comfortable and natural with me. But it always comes together and I always leave my sessions with them smiling because I've had so much fun with them!

There are not many people that have such a perfect basket-ball baby belly like Sarah does, but it's just so perfect and round and she always looks amazing pregnant! Enjoy some summer-y photos of this cute family.

J&S-1

J&S-2

J&S-3

J&S-4

J&S-5

J&S-6

J&S-7

J&S-8

J&S-9

J&S-10

J&S-11

J&S-12

{I was so excited that they let me in on the secret of the baby's name. We had to lock the kids in the van and set the picture up so their oldest, Braedon, couldn't read the name}
J&S-13

No comments: