Saturday, February 15, 2014

{Children} K's One!

This is a very dear family to my family and I. I met Brenda through blogging several years ago, and then our husbands met (and we first met in-person) when we all attended another blogger-friend's wedding. And this is their son, K. He is 18 months now, but when I did this session, he was just about one.

We did this session early in the morning, around 8-8:30am and did it in about 15 minutes. I took my kids along with us to help get him smiling and it worked. When we did pictures of just Reid & K, we had to send Brenda away for a few minutes so K wouldn't flip out.

The session was a blast and we are so blessed to call this family our friends. Love you guys!

KSW-1

KSW-2

KSW-3

{Amazing blue eyes and looooong lashes!}
KSW-4

KSW-5

No comments: