Friday, February 14, 2014

{Family} Frank & Tina

Let's pretend like I'm not months behind. That I'm not posting summer 2013 sessions in February of 2014. Just pretend.

You will probably recognize this family of six as I have done a few sessions for them and I was excited when they asked me to photograph them again. It was a beautiful summer evening and their youngest, Ella, was chattier than she had ever been. What a blast she was! I always enjoy my time with this family as they are just so relaxed, have a great time together and are just fun to be around!

Thanks for allowing me the privilege of updating your family photos again!

F&T-1

F&T-2

F&T-3

F&T-4

F&T-5

F&T-6

F&T-7

2 comments:

Louise Chapman said...

Where is this? It's beautiful!

kelly ens said...

Louise - It's Willband Creek in Abbotsford on the Abby-Mission Highway.