Wednesday, February 19, 2014

{Couples} Gary & Karin

Do you remember the recent blog post about Reid, Brenda and their son, K? And I mentioned that my husband and I met Reid & Brenda in person for the first time at another blogger-friends wedding? Well, that was Gary & Karin's daughter; and now I go to church with Gary & Karin. I'd like to reference the "Mennonite Circle" here, even though I'm Dutch (which has an equal amount of crazy connections amongst it), it's incredible how people are connected to each other.

Gary & Karin have now celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary, and though they took their family on a lovely holiday to celebrate, this was about just the two of them. It was a mini session at Ellwood Park and it was so wonderful! You don't have to have known them for very long to see that they love and treasure each other. They are so sweet to each other and Gary was trying to sneak in a kiss at any opportunity!

Happy 40th Anniversary to the two of you - may God continue to bless you and your marriage!

G&K-1

G&K-2

G&K-3

G&K-4

G&K-5

G&K-6

No comments: