Thursday, May 24, 2012

{Family} Devon & Lindsay

I met up with Devon, Lindsay and their three girls on a beautiful morning in Fort Langley and was immediately delighted with the bright colors that the girls were wearing! They just had such a spring look to them and that was much like their personalities too.

Being 10, Taylor was right into getting her picture taken which makes things really easy for me, but she really had this healthy confidence about herself that shone through her pictures. Ella, 5, has gorgeous dark hair and eyes and seemed the most quiet of the bunch (though I know that having a stranger take your picture can be intimidating!). Mackenzie was a total 3-year-old, on the move and rarin' to go; no cough or runny nose slowed her down - fun energy in that girl!

Devon and Lindsay were super relaxed and that always makes a session go well; less stress is less mess :) I always have fun getting just the parents in some pictures - and looking at each other - because as parents of young kids, it's hard to slow down and just look at each other. So sometimes the couple just laughs out of the unfamiliarity of it, but I love taking the opportunity to provide even just a moment to connect face to face.

Thanks for joining me at Fort Langley and allowing me to do your photos - I really enjoyed our time together - what a beautiful family!

D&L-1

D&L-2

D&L-3

D&L-4

{Love Ella's eyes!}
D&L-5

D&L-6

D&L-7

D&L-8

D&L-9

{We had to get a picture of Taylor under the train with her name on it!}
D&L-10

D&L-11

1 comment:

Carol said...

Another great job! My favourite our of the whole bunch is the one of the oldest girl sitting by herself on the railway tracks!