Wednesday, April 18, 2012

{Family} Nate & Julie

I love what I do, and this session made me love it even more. This family should not be new to you, unless you are new to this blog (welcome and hi!). I photographed them when Cassie was just a newborn, and after three dates getting rained out, we were super excited to get together at Derby Reach on a beautiful Saturday!

Julie felt a little bit nerdy (I can say that, we are pretty close friends) when it came to being "matchy-matchy" as she put it, but I saw it as being very coordinated and the colors she chose were fantastic. So this beautiful family rocked their session in every way.

I am so glad this last minute re-schedule worked out for all of us; I positively loved doing this session with you and hope you love these pictures as much as I do!

{I love Julie's laugh here, but I will not be the one to reveal how we got that laugh!}
N&J-1

N&J-2

N&J-3

{Poor Cassie had just fallen asleep by the time they arrived, and did not want to be woken up yet, so I took a few pictures of her sweet, sleepy face}
N&J-4

{Nate & Julie own their own gym, Hybrid Athletics, and I could not resist having Nate & Jake strike a pose for me}
N&J-5

N&J-6

N&J-7

N&J-8

N&J-9

N&J-10

N&J-11

N&J-12

N&J-13

3 comments:

Tara V said...

love them!

Heidi Buettner said...

Great shots Kelly! My favorite one is the smooching one in the grass with the baby crying. I love it, so much so I would be tempted to even hang it on my own wall. I'll leave it to Julie though since that's a bit creepy, heh heh! Beautiful family Julie. :)

Carol said...

Great photoshoot, Kelly!