Tuesday, May 29, 2012

{Maternity} David & Erin

I met this sweet little family on a gorgeous Saturday afternoon at the beach. Our boys are close in age, so we swapped notes and stories about life with a nearly-four-year-old. And Tim lived up to that "boyish" standard of being on the move and not very interested in looking into a lens, so we worked with it. I could not get enough of his long eyelashes - does it seem to anyone else that boys seem to be blessed with those naturally long and gorgeous lashes?

I found out that both David and Erin are commercial airline pilots and while that can be a busy, stressful and away-from-home job, it seems they've got a pretty good system worked out so they're not away for very long at once.

Since our session, they've welcomed a second son - congratulations!

Thanks for letting me follow you around the beach on such a lovely day to capture your growing family; I hope you are finding a groove with two boys to take care of!

D&E-1

D&E-2

D&E-3

D&E-4

D&E-5

D&E-6

D&E-7

D&E-8

D&E-9

D&E-10

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Beautiful!!

My favourite picture is the one where mama is laying down on daddy's lap, and the little guy is kissing her...

great session!

Carol said...

I also really like the one that Melissa mentioned above, and I can't get enough of beach scenes like the one of the 3 of them walking toward the water. I also love the one with just the mom sitting in the sand by the log.

Brianne said...

Gorgeous! I am so glad they got in touch with you. I love the beach photos it is so serene!