Friday, November 4, 2011

{Family} Jeff & Veronika

In early October, I had the chance to meet up with this family of six under cloudy - but dry - skies. They are good friends with Frank & Tina, and to have heard how far back they go and the similarity in their kids' ages, was so neat! They both have the three older kids and then further down the line...a 'little' one. It didn't take long in this session to see that their youngest, Caden, was super energetic and wanted to constantly be on the move. I certainly got a workout running after and ahead of him and it was so much fun!

Jeff & Veronika, I had a great time with you and your family; thanks for letting me chase you (Caden) around with my camera :)

J&V-1

J&V-2

J&V-3

J&V-4

J&V-5

J&V-6

J&V-7

1 comment:

Bia said...

I (we) love this family also! They were my Sr. Youth sponsors and we later became good friends.
Good job, they look wonderful!
PS: I am a cousin to Genny & Christina B.
Love your photos, and will keep you book-marked for the future!