Saturday, November 26, 2011

{Family} Dave, Chauntel & Taylor

I absolutely adored this session! The weather was mild, the leaves held their colors and I think this family is pretty fabulous! Dave & Chauntel have been in the same LifeGroup at church as long as we've been there, so over five years already, and I've been teaching Taylor piano for almost two years. My husband and I have so enjoyed getting to know them and our kids just adore the three of them too!

This was a new location for me and it worked out so well with just the right amount of variety and very few people around. Definitely a location I plan to return to.

Thanks you guys, for meeting with me, taking a chance on a new location and being so easy to work with - I had a blast with you three!

D&C-1

D&C-2

D&C-3

D&C-4

D&C-5

D&C-6

D&C-7

D&C-8

D&C-9

D&C-19

1 comment:

Carol said...

Nothing beats a path covered in leaves, a fence, grasses, trees and a loving family!