Saturday, November 5, 2011

{Family} Greg & Feona

I recently learned that November is Adoption Awareness month (in addition to the infamous Movember) and it made me smile as I realized that a majority of my sessions this month include families that have adopted one or all of their children. I absolutely love the way it worked out, and it started out with this great family.

Feona won a 25% off gift certificate recently in a draw on my Facebook page after receiving 100 'likes' and she cashed it in yesterday. We met up in foggy Fort Langley and got rather chilly but thankfully the fog rose and we enjoyed some warmer sun.

This is the first session I've had the privilege of doing in Fort Langley and I absolutely loved it - there is so much to do, so many picturesque places! Plus, Greg & Feona got married in Fort Langley, so we wanted to try and recreate at least one of those pictures...with the addition of the two boys!

Thanks, Greg & Feona, for meeting with me and enduring the cold to enjoy a fresh fall morning together - I had a great time!

{This very first photo is the one we tried to lay out to be similar to one of their wedding photos}
G&F-1

G&F-2

{In the bottom two pictures, Jerod and Feona were hiding from Greg...love how Feona is 'shhhh'ing Jerod}
G&F-4

{I adore the top photo...Feona chasing Jerod in one direction and Greg chasing Davis in the other}
G&F-3

G&F-6

G&F-5

G&F-7

G&F-8

G&F-9

G&F-10

G&F-11

G&F-12




3 comments:

Melissa said...

What an absolutely gorgeous family!! And Kelly - the FOG!! It's beautiful!!!!

Feona said...

Thanks again Kelly! You really captured the boys personalities! I love them and I'm so happy we chose Fort Langley too!! :)

Carol said...

Great photos, Kelly! I like the addition of the fog in some of them!