Tuesday, November 22, 2011

{Children} Taeya & Ezra

I was finally on the ball this year with our own kids and fall photos. I watched the forecast and wrote it it on the calendar so that we'd commit to it. It turned out amazing and while I think I would have loved a few more individual shots, overall I'm quite pleased with the results. Then while exporting them out of my beloved Lightroom, I didn't put them into the collages I normally do and didn't even watermark them. Oops! I don't care to spend the time going back to do it now, so here are some of my favorites.

Taeya & Ezra FALL-1

Taeya & Ezra FALL-5

Taeya & Ezra FALL-4

Taeya & Ezra FALL-8

Taeya & Ezra FALL-7

Taeya & Ezra FALL-12

Taeya & Ezra FALL-18

{Kids throwing leaves is pretty much the best thing ever}
Taeya & Ezra FALL-21

Taeya & Ezra FALL-23

Taeya & Ezra FALL-24

{Ready to race}
Taeya & Ezra FALL-26

Taeya & Ezra FALL-29

{Oh yes, I even planned an outfit change}
Taeya & Ezra FALL-32

Taeya & Ezra FALL-33

Taeya & Ezra FALL-35

Taeya & Ezra FALL-37

Taeya & Ezra FALL-40


{I even managed to plan another mini session with some friends, so I had to take a picture of the girls all together}
Jon & Genny-23

No comments: