Thursday, August 5, 2010

{Family} Brian, Verena & Zoya

Last month, my family and I had the privilege of being visited by my sister-in-law and her family. We had a wonderful camping holiday together and then a few days back at home too. While I took lots of pictures of our time together, I had the distinct privilege of convincing them to do a super mini photo session in one very limited location. They agreed (much to my delight) and here are the results. Admittedly, I did snap a couple pictures of our own daughter and the two eldest cousins together (Zoya is our kids' only cousin, so it was special to get the two of them together).

Enns-15

Enns-18

{Could these two be any cuter?}
Enns-20

Enns-21

{There's always time to be silly!}
Enns-25

Enns-30

Enns-33

Enns-36

{Love each of their expressions in this one}
Enns-39

Enns-43

{Z attempts to plant a kiss on Papa}
Enns-50

Enns-53

Enns-59

Enns-54

3 comments:

Carol said...

How special to have that cute photo (#3)of Taeya, and her one and only cousin, together holding hands!

Amber. said...

Beautiful Kelly!! Couldn't help but notice that the background is a nice match with your new logo! (which is also lovely!! good choice!)

Brian said...

Great pictures, thanks for taking them.
I still love the "rustic" background.