Saturday, August 28, 2010

{Family} Brent, Anj & Reigan

This was an awesome session. Not only am I good friends with the couple, but Anj is the one who really got me back into photography by asking me to assist her for a wedding last summer, who has given me countless bits of advice and help towards getting started up. That also means there's a touch of pressure photographing your mentor, but it didn't take long to feel comfortable directing them or using Anj's camera (what a dream!!!).

These three are so photogenic and beautiful, and the love Brent and Anj have for Reigan is so intense and obvious - this is one very loved little girl. And for good reason - she's super adorable and so happy! What a joy and privilege to photograph you guys - thank you for meeting up with me for this session.



Peters-9

Peters-18

Peters-32

Peters-35

Peters-40

Peters-45

Peters-54

Peters-60

Peters-62

Peters-68

Peters-94

{My personal favorite!}
Peters-102


Peters-108

Peters-113


Peters-119

Peters-124


Peters-129

Peters-136

{I discovered that Brent is very conscientious about first discoveries for Reigan, and this was her first experience with bubbles}
Peters-146

Peters-152


Peters-167

Peters-168

{Another first as we left the area - the water fountain}
Peters-175

5 comments:

Heidi said...

wow. totally beautiful kelly!

M-Squared Family said...

Gorgeous photos Kelly. Love the close-up shots.

S. said...

amazing -- you're really improving kelly! love the water fountain shot.

Genny said...

Awesome photos Kelly! I LOVE the fountain one...so neat! Can't wait to see how ours turned out :)

Carol said...

Cute baby! My favourite one is the 4th last one, with the dad holding her. I agree, neat fountain shot!