Monday, July 15, 2013

{Graduation} Chelsey

I first met Chelsey when she was just a teenager (as in, just freshly in the teenage years), as she would babysit her (second?) cousins, who are dear friends of ours. There were times our kids were there with her too for various reasons, not to mention the birthday parties she would be helping out with that our kids would be at. So I've seen Chelsey grow a bit through high school.

I was super excited to hear from her parents asking me to do her grad photos. Even better was the summer weather we were experiencing in May! So we met up do to some portraits of her, snuck in a few with her parents and two of her three sisters, and then off she went to celebrate!

Chelsey, you're beautiful, inside and out! I'm glad you had a great evening celebrating with your friends and hope you're enjoying your summer freedom!

CP-1

CP-2

CP-3

CP-4

CP-5

CP-6

CP-7

CP-8

CP-9

CP-10

No comments: