Wednesday, July 17, 2013

{Children} Taeya is Seven

This is a personal post...our daughter, Taeya, turned 7 at the end of May and so we spent a beautiful afternoon at this gorgeous location and just snapped away. Every year I do pictures of our kids to hand out to family and also to guests that come to the party, plus I use a picture for their invitations. We hadn't fully settled on the theme when we did this session so we just put on a spring dress and enjoyed ourselves!

Just days before her party, she decided on a ballet theme, and I realized I hadn't even done invitations yet! So I quickly put her hair into a ballet bun, put on her ballet best and we went into the backyard to do a few more pictures.

Overall, I love how they turned out; I realize I'm a little bit biased and I'm pretty sure I can be. Hard to believe she's already so big, and now I am really embracing summer since I have her at home all the time instead of so much school/driving!

TM-1

TM-2

TM-3

TM-4

TM-5

TM-6

TM-7

2 comments:

Tara Van Driel said...

I like the last photo with her eyes open. Beautiful!

Melissa said...

Beautiful girl! Talented mama!