Friday, July 12, 2013

{Children} Cruz is One

Do you remember super-mohawk, majorly cute Cruz from his newborn session? Well, he turned one in May and so I met up with Vanessa and Cruz in my parents backyard to sneak some photos. The poor little guy was super tired and a wee bit grumpy (which, compared to all other babies, was super mellow) so he didn't smile at our every command as he apparently does, regularly.

However, he still has awesome hair, eyelashes that rival Snuffaluffagus, and that face! Oh my, is he ever cute!!!!

Happy Birthday Cruz!

Cruz-1

Cruz-2

Cruz-3

Cruz-4

Cruz-5

Cruz-6

Cruz-7

Cruz-8

2 comments:

Tara Van Driel said...

I love the one of him in the crate. Where was that? It looks like a mystical forest movie set or something. Very cool. You just keep getting better at it Kel. Proud of you!

kelly ens said...

Thanks, Tar! :)
That one of him in the box is in the back corner at the top of the stream, by the chimney, just past the side patio doors. I know what you mean - I love how that one turned out too!