Thursday, January 31, 2013

{Babies} Lauren

What a fantastic, special session this one! Remember when I posted their first session (albeit significantly long-after the actual session)? Well, sweet little Lauren had a big heart surgery, so when Wendy emailed me asking me to do a session documenting her "badge of bravery," as they call it, I was so excited!

We also did some family pictures, but the star of the show was Lauren. This is such a great age, when they are sitting but not crawling, because you can get so many shots of them! She was straight-faced for most of the session, but between Mom, Dad, Grandma and another friend, they did get some smiles out of her.

It was an incredible honor to photograph this beauty and her badge of bravery. May she continue to be healthy and live a life of bravery and strength!

Lauren-1

Lauren-2

Lauren-3

Lauren-4

Lauren-5

Lauren-6

{Wendy brought all these paper cut-out hearts; what a fantastic prop!}
Lauren-7

Lauren-8

{She also brought this Tiffany & Co. necklace that she had engraved, which says, "Lauren 02-08-12" on one side, and on the other, "I love you"}
Lauren-9

{She's a wide-armed smiler! I love it! And yes, that is Wendy's wedding dress she's in!}
Lauren-10

Lauren-11

Lauren-12

{I hope they redo these two pictures like this when Lauren gets married. Of course, she'll be standing in front of Chad instead of on his lap, but you know what I mean!}
Lauren-13

1 comment:

Jen said...

So lovely! What a beautiful,brave girl! I also think the little fireman so cute... ready to protect his little sister. :)