Friday, December 28, 2012

{Newborn} Logan Daniel

I am so far behind on my posting; this session happened in November already, when Logan was just a wee little guy. We did a full family session, but when there are career sensitivities, you don't always get to see the whole family! Little Logan was in between sleepy and awake, so there were lots of nursing breaks; that is to be expected with a newborn session and I took advantage of some of that time to photograph his older brother, Hudson.

Seriously, what a beautiful family! These two little guys are so sweet and adorable! Getting smiles out of them (both!) made my morning :)

Thanks for inviting me into your home to photograph your family of four. I hope you've settled into a great groove of taking care of two boys - there are so many adventures to be had!

Logan-1

Logan-2

{Oh, the lips!!!}
Logan-3

Logan-4

Logan-5

Logan-6

Logan-7

Logan-8

{Just to clarify, those are Daddy's arms in the bottom picture ;)}
Logan-9

{Smiles!}
Logan-10

Logan-11

2 comments:

Louise Chapman said...

Love the sleeping headshot in the photo above dads hands!

rachel joy said...

I know this sweet mama! I saw the pictures when she shared some of them elsewhere, but didn't know it was you behind the lens. :)