Tuesday, January 10, 2012

{Extended Family} Henry & Liz

Finally, I am going to catch up. In the middle of October, I met up with this extended family for a session at nearby Gardner Park. I had been there before with my kids to play on the playground but not for a photo session, so I took some time to find some spots in the park that would be great for pictures and it wasn't hard at all!

Loraine and I met last year when our daughter's were in the same ballet class; they share a birthday but are a year apart, so this year they aren't in the same class anymore (3/4 year old and 5/6 year old split). Hopefully next year they'll be in the same class again but in any case, it was great to see the family again.

About five minutes into our session, I pulled the camera away from my face as I clued in to who Henry was. Between him and his brother, there was an old car purchasing connection with my husband. I don't remember who bought it, but Henry had driven up in the same car and it may have previously been my husband's. This is the problem with blogging so far behind - I can't remember the details! Anyway, it was neat.

Thanks for meeting with me - I enjoyed spending the late afternoon with you catching some of those final early Fall sunrays!

H&L-1

H&L-2

H&L-3

H&L-4

H&L-5

H&L-6

{The top right photo in this collage below is a re-creation of a photo they had done years ago in the same spot with the same colors on the leaves!}
H&L-7

H&L-8

H&L-9

H&L-10

H&L-11

No comments: