Friday, January 20, 2012

{Extended Family} Henry & Anita

The weather was not looking good on the day I was to meet up with this family, but thankfully it improved shortly before our meeting time and kept getting more and more sunny! It was definitely chilly, but the family definitely persevered...including little Nathan who was in the middle of a stomach flu! He may not have smiled much, but he did look at the camera here and there and took as many cuddles from mom and dad that he could.

Do you recognize part of this family? I photographed Loraine's family about a month prior and then Ron's family was in town for Christmas, so we met up with his side of the family. I quite enjoyed being able to photograph both their families! I may have slipped up a time or two on Anita's name seeing as how both dad's names are Henry and I had the other family names still relatively fresh in my mind.

Thanks to you all for meeting with me, enduring the fresh air and asking me to document your growing family!

H&A-1

H&A-2

H&A-3

H&A-4

H&A-5

H&A-6

H&A-7

H&A-8

No comments: