Tuesday, January 24, 2012

{Baby} Sophie

I'm guessing you'll remember this sweet thing, from her maternity, birth and newborn sessions. As Christmas was approaching, Kate was being all crafty (as in making beautiful things, not being sneaky and conniving!) and I am not crafty at all. She offered to make me a Christmas wreath for my front door if I would do some photos of Sophie in a tutu. Easy decision. We have often joked that Sophie will not have 'third child syndrome' where there are no pictures whatsoever. She's had more pictures in her 8 months of life than either one of her siblings did!

What more needs to be said about this gorgeous girl? Enjoy - I had a blast with this session!

S-1

{All tears courtesy of mom leaving the room}
S-2

S-3

S-4

S-5

S-6

S-7

S-8

{I had to take the above picture with the tutu on the black chair for perspective - here she was on the chair at birth}
Sophie Elizabeth newborn-227

No comments: