Monday, August 8, 2011

{Family} Carlin & Jen

This family is not new to my blog; I did their maternity and newborn sessions in recent months, and now that their little guy, Tyson, is 6 months old, they wanted to do an outdoor family session. We arranged to do the session at a farm in town where I had recently done another session. The weather was perfectly warm and ever-so-slightly overcast. But I tell you, the mosquitoes were like nothing I have ever seen before in my life. No amount of bug spray made a difference and we all came away with so many bites; I felt so bad (and pretty itchy too!).

Jen & Carlin, thanks for meeting with me and so graciously enduring the mosquitoes. Maybe next time we'll have to wrap ourselves in mosquito netting...?

C&J-1

C&J-2

{Rylee was so thrilled with the cows in the field and spent some time calling them over}
C&J-3

{Rylee and Keera were also very interested in the chickens}
C&J-4

C&J-5

C&J-6

C&J-7

C&J-8

{The eyes and lashes on this girl are incredible!}
C&J-9

C&J-10

{We wrapped Tyson up while doing a few pictures of Carlin & Jen on their own, trying to keep the mosquitoes off of him}
C&J-11

C&J-12

C&J-13

{Loved Tyson in his John Deere boots}
C&J-14

C&J-15

3 comments:

Trina said...

Really great picrures of the babies and family!! Very Sweet!!

Trina said...

Oops, I meant "Pictures"

Carol said...

I really like the series of ones with Tyson on the road!