Thursday, August 18, 2011

{Children} Kayla & Kade

Normally I do not post a session until the client has a chance to see all of the pictures; however, with this client living several hours away, she asked if I would do it because she was so eager to see them. I'm happy to oblige!

I first met Trina maybe just under two years ago at a playgroup for our kids - her oldest and my youngest are around the same age. I liked her immediately - very warm, fun to talk to, easy to get along with and in a similar stage of life! Then our husbands took a Men of Integrity study together and hit it off! Recently they moved away before we even had a chance to meet Kade, so I was thrilled when she said she was coming down for a day and wondered if I'd be able to squeeze them in for a little session. Of course!

Not that I needed much convincing, but she said she would be willing to bring down her old pram; this beast (which I say with much affection) was used by her and her four siblings when they were kids and it weighs a ton. Which is why it is still in amazing condition, considering the things Trina said they used it for!

Trina, thanks for fitting me into your short stay - it was so great to see you again, meet Kade and see Kayla's growing personality. Hope you love the pictures!

K&K-1

K&K-2

K&K-3

K&K-4

K&K-5

K&K-6

K&K-7

K&K-8

K&K-9

K&K-10

K&K-11

K&K-12

K&K-13

K&K-14

K&K-15

K&K-16

K&K-17

K&K-18

K&K-19

2 comments:

Trina :) said...

WOW, Kelly!! I was smiling the whole way through. You did such an amazing job. You captured exactly what I was looking for.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, you have a gift! Thank you for taking these precious pictures.
Now I think I will look at them again. (((HUGS))) I LOVE THEM!!!

Carol said...

Great photo shoot! The vintage buggy is so fun!