Saturday, July 16, 2011

{Newborn} Hope

I was really excited when Jen contacted me a few months ago, asking me to do some newborn pictures of their third beauty. We know each other from church and their kids are not just super cute, but lots of fun to be around!

We were able to try out a new location, which happened to be the farm of a friend through my daughter's ballet class. It also turned out to be just two streets down from Rob & Jen's house, which was rather convenient. The rain was hit and miss all morning and as I drove to the location, it was sunny but sprinkling. Throughout the session there were some sprinkles of rain here and there, but it all managed to work out just fine, thankfully.

After some outdoor time, we went back to their house and Jen helped Hope go to sleep and we took a few sleepy baby pictures. Thanks for letting me come to take some pictures of your beautiful (and photogenic!) family; it was so much fun!

{Noah}
Hope-1

{Emily}
Hope-3

Hope-2

{I mean, these kids are so photogenic!}
Hope-4

{Hope Alison}
Hope-5

Hope-6

{They also have a fantastic dog, Cooper. A Ridgeback, if I recall correctly?}
Hope-7

Hope-8

Hope-9

Hope-10

Hope-11

Hope-12

Hope-13

2 comments:

Ana said...

Great photos! Yes, they are very photogenic! Cute!

Carol said...

Great job, Kelly!