Friday, July 1, 2011

{Maternity} Brent & Anj

I had the privilege of photographing this gorgeous family again as they were expecting their second child. I always consider it an honor when I get asked to do photos for a family more than once, so this being our fourth session together, was pretty great. Anj brought her backdrops and we set up in my living room so we'd have some natural light to work with.

It was a good thing we did the pictures we did because just five days later - which was 15 days early - they welcomed a beautiful little girl, Aislynn Anna! I did get to meet her a week after her arrival, but wasn't able to do her newborn session as I had three other sessions and holidays soon after. Reigan is a very loving and protective big sister and it's so sweet to see!

Congratulations again, Brent & Anj! Another gorgeous girl to add to your family.

B&A - 1

B&A - 2

B&A - 3

B&A - 4

B&A - 5

B&A - 6

B&A - 7

B&A - 8

B&A - 9

B&A - 10

B&A - 11

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks again kelly. it was a great shoot, and there are so many shots that we LOVE :)