Wednesday, July 27, 2011

{Graduation} Kaylan

This session was a first for me - I hadn't done grad photos before, but I was very excited about it! Leading up to the session, the weather forecast was up and down and really ended down. The plan was to meet at Kaylan's house for some portraits of her at their beautiful Chilliwack Mountain home, and then meet a bunch of her friends for more photos at the Museum.

As I drove out, it rained and rained. When I arrived at their house, it had stopped! The ground was wet, but we managed with it and got some great pictures, no thanks to the swarms of mosquitoes. Once we got a good set of photos of Kaylan on her own, we drove off to meet her friends at the Museum, and we were not the only ones with that idea. There were lots of other grads that met there too for pictures as it's such a beautiful location.

We got started right away and the more we got into the session, the more of their friends arrived, so the group kept growing. It was such a great time with these grads - they were super excited about their day, were willing to jump around a little and had lots of combinations of pictures they wanted together.

And as we wrapped up - me to head home, and them off to their prom - the rain started again and it poured during my drive home. Thankfully they ended up with beautiful sunshine for their dinner.

Congratulations to all of the grads of 2011 - you looked amazing and I'm so glad you had a great prom!

Kaylan-1

Kaylan-2

Kaylan-3

Kaylan-4

Kaylan-5

Kaylan-6

Kaylan-7

Kaylan-8

Kaylan-9

Kaylan-10

Kaylan-11

{I love that the guys didn't hesitate a moment to have some fun and go for some piggy-back rides!}
Kaylan-12

{Not bad air, right? I love this jumping shot!}
Kaylan-13

Kaylan-14

Kaylan-15

Kaylan-16

No comments: