Tuesday, October 26, 2010

{Family} Mark & Bobbi

Over a week ago, I had the privilege of meeting up with this family at Centennial Beach in Tsawwassen - the beach I grew up going to and is very close to my hometown. Bobbi got my name through Cynthia and as it turns out, she also knows my husband and my best friend from high school - what a small world!

Until now, I haven't had the opportunity to do a photo shoot at the beach and I was super excited! It happened to be a beautiful, sunny day which can make for some squinty eyes and shadows, but they did exceptionally well and I'm very pleased with how it all turned out. These kids are high energy and though Bobbi apologized for the way they were, I think kids are pretty much always wild when it comes to a photo session, so I just chased them and snapped away!

Thanks for spending some time with me at the beach - it was great fun!

Venier-1

Venier-4

Venier-5

Venier-7

{This entire family has amazing blue eyes!}
Venier-9

Venier-10

Venier-16

{Without a doubt, this was Owen's favorite part of the session - throwing rocks!}
Venier-14

Venier-18

Venier-22

Venier-24

Venier-29

Venier-31

Venier-34

Venier-38

Venier-39

{Sidney insisted on having pictures taken with Elly - these types of props can come in very handy!}
Venier-41

Venier-49

Venier-52

{Leah stopped moving for a moment when she discovered the sand}
Venier-61

Venier-68

Venier-85

Venier-89

Venier-92 Venier-94

Venier-95

{See what I mean about everyone with amazing blue eyes?}
Venier-80

Venier-73

Venier-81

2 comments:

Carol said...

Can't beat the beach in my opinion! I love all the blues,greens and browns!

Louise Chapman said...

Great shot of them all laying down and looking up, that's a hard one to get with the sun:) Gorgeous eyes. Awesome location!