Saturday, October 9, 2010

{Family} Frank & Tina

After an opportunity to photograph Tina's extended family, I had the chance to meet up with just her immediate family in Old Clayburn Village. I had not done a session there before and I was so glad when they chose that location because I've been so interested in shooting there. The weather turned out quite nice - a comfortable temperature and overcast, so there was no squinting into the sun.

It was great fun to walk from site to site with three chatty boys close on my heels as their parents and little sister walked behind us. They were eager to know where we were going...or maybe they were eager to be done! No, they really did a great job and it was so fun to get to know this family a little bit better.

Thanks for meeting with me, being comfortable to be yourselves and putting up with wet feet from the dew! I had a great time with you all.

{Dare I say, they are all quite smitten with Ella}
Ens-3

Ens-10

Ens-41

Ens-14

{Frank gave Tina his 'serious' face, which she seemed to have found less serious!}
Ens-21

{Married 15 years!}
Ens-29

Ens-32

{Cuteness in a bottle, I say!}
Ens-44

{I won't reveal what Frank was doing behind me that got these very natural smiles from all the boys, but hey - it worked!}
Ens-56

Ens-34

Ens-59

Ens-61

Ens-67

{I took pictures of Tina with each boy, but I just had to share these ones because they were so fun - boys will be boys!}
Ens-76

Ens-78

Ens-83

Ens-84

Ens-37

Ens-86

Ens-87

{I just have to say how photogenic they are - natural smile 99% of the time}
Ens-93

Ens-89

Ens-97

1 comment:

Carol said...

Neat location - I like the old brick buildings and wooden doors. Great job with the photo shoot, Kelly!