Wednesday, September 15, 2010

{Extended Family} Wally & Waltrude

So I got to see a lot of Steve & Cynthia last week with their 10th Anniversary session, then a session the following day with Cynthia's extended family, plus she's my hair dresser and I had an appointment with her a few days later. Hopefully she didn't get too sick of me!

I know this family because we used to go to the same church a number of years back, before we all moved to different cities. But now as it turns out, Wally & Waltrude now live in the same city as me. The whole family was together celebrating Wally's birthday (even if I knew what number it was, I would not take the liberty of letting the rest of you know!), so it was the perfect opportunity to get some family pictures done together.

Thankfully, the rain stayed away and we were able to get a good variety of all the family members together. Thanks for inviting me to be a part of the celebration in this way - I enjoyed my visit with all of you!

Gortzen-3

Gortzen-4

Gortzen-10

Gortzen-13

Gortzen-17

{This poor little guy just wanted his mama}
Gortzen-21

{All the boys}
Gortzen-25

{All the girls}
Gortzen-27

{Cierra}
Gortzen-29

{Anna - I love her glasses!}
Gortzen-35

{Marissa}
Gortzen-36

{Gavin}
Gortzen-42

{Emerson}
Gortzen-74

{Eric & Nicole}
Gortzen-44

{The original four}
Gortzen-46

Gortzen-54

{An active bunch of siblings}
Gortzen-63

{Precious sibling love!}
Gortzen-68

{These three were so giggly and cute together!}
Gortzen-78

{Cynthia & Steve - total pro's at this by now}
Gortzen-86 Gortzen-89

{Nicole & Eric}
Gortzen-91 Gortzen-92

{Trudy and the birthday boy himself, Wally}
Gortzen-96 Gortzen-95

Gortzen-98

2 comments:

Melissa said...

so much fun!! Great job!! I totally wish you lived closer - if you ever come out to Edmonton area, lemme know, 'kay? We'll TOTALLY hire you to do a shoot for us - we really need some new family pics - we don't even have a nice (professional-ish) one of us as a family of 5 yet, and Meaghan is 16 months old!!!

Carol said...

Great job with a fairly large group! I love the individual ones of Anna and Marissa. Cute one at the end with Grandpa and Grandma holding hands with all of the grandchildren.

After you have done Melissa's family in Edmonton, just keep heading east and you can do our family in Ontario!!