Tuesday, June 11, 2013

{Newborn} Cooper Ronald

This sweet little boy was born into a pretty great family! Rocky and Mel go to our church and their oldest son, Easton, is right between my own kids; Griffin - boy #2 - is three, and then Cooper arrived March 31st to round out their beautiful family!

Mel is a gifted violinist and I have had the privilege of playing alongside her for different church events and services, and we first got to know each other a bit at a mom's group at our church. So I was super excited when she asked me to do Cooper's newborn pictures.

Such a sweet little guy - he did great, as did his big brothers! Thank you for having me in your home to capture your handsome boy(s)!


CR-1

CR-2

CR-3

CR-4

CR-5

CR-6

{Love Griffin's tongue in the top picture!}
CR-7

CR-8

CR-9

CR-10

CR-11

CR-12

CR-13

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Beautiful! Great pictures Kelly -and an equally great family :)