Wednesday, June 19, 2013

{Newborn} Avery Ann

Remember Justin & Racheal's maternity session? Well, the day she picked up the DVD of those images, she shared a few things that led us to believe their baby would arrive in the next few days. And sure enough, Avery Ann arrived a day or two later (I'm sorry I can't remember...this is why I should be more on top of my blogging!). It wasn't an easy birth or recovery but they are doing well now!

I honestly could not stop staring at this little beauty. Just check out her hair! And her delicate features...so adorable, so tiny! Justin and Racheal cranked the heat and I used a white noise app for the first time and she s.l.e.p.t. so well. It was amazing!

It was also fantastic to see her a few weeks later at a 90th birthday party (my husband and Racheal are cousins). She's growing and cute as can be. Thank you, Justin and Racheal for allowing me to photograph your precious little girl. I look forward to watching her grow (love having babies in the family!)

AA-1

AA-2

AA-3

AA-4

AA-5

AA-6

AA-7

AA-8

AA-9

AA-10

AA-11

AA-12

AA-13
Avery-1

No comments: