Saturday, October 27, 2012

{Newborn} Alexander Mark

The first time I met this family, they had two boys...Zach was the proud big brother of his not-too-little brother, Masen. Now those two boys are even bigger and they have a sweet little brother to smother love.

The forecast was for crazy hot heat, near 40 Celsius, but it didn't get to that point and there was even a breeze. Poor Alex just wanted to be held by Mommy, so while this was a newborn session, the older two got a bit more attention than we had planned. But we still snapped some shots of Alex in the short moments he was happily on his own.

I love seeing clients, especially the little ones, when they've grown a bit...or a lot, and this was no exception. Thanks, Joel & Jen for meeting with me and letting me meet your newest little boy!

Alex-1

Alex-2

Alex-3

Alex-4

{Top photo...I love the expressions captured when I tell kids that their favorite animal is hiding in my camera...}
Alex-5

{And often, they will roar back at said animal...}
Alex-6

Alex-7

{Top photo...best prop ever!}
Alex-8

Alex-9

Alex-10

Alex-11

1 comment:

Melissa said...

So lovely.... so precious... love your work, Kelly!