Tuesday, October 23, 2012

{Family} Mark & Bobbi

The first time I did a session for this family was about two years ago when we met up at Centennial Beach. We decided to stay in the area and hit two different locations, starting first at a well-known tobogganing hill (in winter, of course...although you can go ice-blocking there in the summer) and then down to the beach. It was a beautiful summer evening!

Can I just say...I had FUN. The kids were wildly excited in the best possible way. Super giggly and affectionate, being silly with me and the whole bit. Seriously, such a great time and it was one of my only summer sessions so it was extra awesome! And their eyes? As amazing and blue as last time!

Thanks to the five of you for spending a summer evening with me...like I said, I loved it and you guys are so much fun to spend an evening with!

M&B-1

M&B-2

M&B-3

M&B-4

M&B-5

M&B-6

M&B-7

M&B-8

M&B-9

M&B-10

M&B-11

M&B-12

M&B-13

M&B-14

M&B-15

3 comments:

Tara V said...

LOVE them all!

Waltrude G. - Grandmothergoose said...

WOW! Bobbi sure reminds me of her Mom! Ahhh ... the good old times! :-)

Genny said...

These are great Kelly! Love the ones where the kids are hugging AND the sunset ones! Beautiful family!