Sunday, September 30, 2012

{Family} Chad & Wendy

Somehow, I ended up forgetting to post this session that happened back in March. I don't know how I could have possibly forgotten this beautiful family of four, but I'm glad to finally be posting it!

Anyway, Chad and Wendy have two adorable kids, Riley and Lauren, and this session was not just to capture Lauren as a baby, but to document her pre-surgery, pre-scar as she had a major surgery coming up in just a short while from our session. She was such a sweet little thing, and Riley was so gentle and loving to her!

Chad and Wendy, you were both so laid back and easy to photograph - I enjoyed the session I had with you and look forward to our next one, seeing how the kids have grown and celebrating Lauren's successful surgery!

C&W-1

C&W-2

C&W-3

C&W-4

C&W-5

C&W-6

C&W-7

C&W-8

No comments: