Tuesday, September 25, 2012

{Baby} Camryn

I was contacted by Carmen and Chris to do some baby pictures for their newest daughter, Camryn, at 6 weeks old before they moved out of town. We do have lots of connections including church and being friends with Chris' sister and family. They also have a 2-year-old daughter, Claire. Have you caught the name thing yet? Chris, Carmen, Claire and Camryn. I am certain I called them all the wrong name more than once, but they were very gracious about it.

While Carmen spent some time nursing Camryn, I took the opportunity to chat with Claire, uncover (quite easily) a variety of expressions, and then let her and Chris play trains together for a while. The focus of the day was to be on Camryn but I simply could not keep my camera off of Claire for her personality, cute curls and beautiful eyes. What a stunner!

Of course, photographing Camryn was such a delight too - though newborn pictures are recommended in the first couple of weeks, there is something equally wonderful about a slightly older baby who has gone through all the skin 'stuff' that newborns do, and have filled out into that even roundness that comes from a few weeks of eating well! And obviously, she is absolutely beautiful!!!

Thanks, Chris and Carmen, for inviting me into your home before you packed it all up. I enjoyed my time with you and hope you are feeling settled into your new home and community!

Camryn-1

{The faces of Claire!}
Camryn-2

Camryn-3

{Poor sweet thing, she stepped on a block with her barefoot! Ouch!}
Camryn-4

Camryn-5

{Bottom right - matching hand positions!}
Camryn-6

Camryn-7

Camryn-8

Camryn-9

Camryn-10

{In the top picture of this set, something totally unintended happened and I truly don't know how, but I love it! Camryn is in perfect focus and it's like the camera was rotating and blurring the rest of the picture. It was a fun one to come across and I love the effect, though I'd have no idea how to achieve it again. A one-of-a-kind photo from me!}
Camryn-11

Camryn-12

Camryn-13

Camryn-14

Camryn-15

Camryn-16

Camryn-17

Camryn-18

No comments: