Thursday, September 15, 2011

{Maternity} Josh & Sarah

On a rather warm (or hot, in my opinion) day in August, I met up with Josh, Sarah, Braedon and Cali for some maternity pictures. Granted, I had no reason to complain about the heat...Sarah was 39 weeks pregnant! You would think the combination of 39 weeks and the crazy heat would have been swelling, but not so - she looked amazing and was really relaxed about everything.

This was my first opportunity to do an outdoor maternity session as it seems most of the people I've photographed have been in studio during the colder months. The sunlight was a bit of a challenge, being the middle of the day, but I think we worked it out just fine and everyone managed to get through the heat.

Their sweet daughter, Maysa, was born about a week after our session and is cute as can be, looking so much like her big sister and Daddy. Congratulations Josh, Sarah, Braedon and Cali - Maysa is so beautiful! Thanks for allowing me to photograph part of your last week as a family of four :)

J&S-1

J&S-2

J&S-3

J&S-4

J&S-5

J&S-6

J&S-7

J&S-8

J&S-9

J&S-10

J&S-11

J&S-12

J&S-13

J&S-14