Wednesday, April 20, 2011

{Maternity} Grant & Kate

At looooong last, I finally have some pictures to share with you! Just a few days ago, I had the opportunity to photograph this family of four that will soon be adding a new little one to their family in just a few weeks.

I first met Kate a year and a half ago as our daughters were in the same ballet class, which has continued through this year. Additionally, they are now in our LifeGroup, our daughters are in preschool together and have done a round of swimming lessons together too. So our paths cross on almost a daily basis and it's pretty great!

The plan is to be able to attend Kate's labour and delivery so I can photograph it, and that's something I am really looking forward to experiencing! But for now, take a peek through a few of their favorites from Monday's maternity session. Thanks, Grant, Kate, Kallie & Keegan for allowing me to take these for you!

Strachan-156

Strachan-146

Strachan-119

Strachan-129

Strachan-120

Strachan-116

Strachan-113

{Beautiful and spunky Kallie}
Strachan-105

Strachan-37

Strachan-123

Strachan-75

Strachan-100

Strachan-91

Strachan-86

Strachan-148

Strachan-30

Strachan-79

{Super-strong Keegan showing off his muscles}
Strachan-76

Strachan-63

Strachan-20

Strachan-111

{I think these two have the most amazing chocolate brown eyes!}
Strachan-8

{See what I mean?}
Strachan-9

Strachan-6

Strachan-5

{I love that Keegan insisted on sitting on the pink chair first}
Strachan-3

Strachan-137

Strachan-15

3 comments:

Louise Chapman said...

Love all the hands on the belly!

Carol said...

I also really like the one just above the "all the hands on the belly." The little girl is very expressive - the one with her by herself looking up in the pink chair is adorable. I will look forward to seeing the photos you take at the birth - how exciting will that be!

Anita said...

Great pictures. It's hard to pick a favorite as there are sooo many good ones.