Wednesday, February 9, 2011

{Couples} Ron & Loraine

Last Saturday I had the opportunity to do a couple of mini sessions with the goal of couple photos in time for Valentine's Day, so my day started with this lovely couple. Loraine and I met in September when their daughter joined the ballet class Taeya was in, so we get to visit every week and watch our boys play together too. She was so excited to get pictures done of her and Ron as they hadn't had any done since their wedding nearly eight years ago. It was super fun to see the happiness on their faces (hers especially) through the session. Very, very cute!

Thanks to you both for thinking the Valentine's Day mini sessions was a good idea - I hope you like the pictures. Happy Valentine's Day to you!

Ron & Loraine-47

Ron & Loraine-45

Ron & Loraine-39

Ron & Loraine-34

Ron & Loraine-33

Ron & Loraine-27

Ron & Loraine-21

Ron & Loraine-11

Ron & Loraine-9

Ron & Loraine-4

3 comments:

Louise Chapman said...

I really like the second one (lighting, interaction etc). Bet it would look great in black and white too!

Genny said...

The pictures look awesome Kelly! I really like the second one as well.

Carol said...

I am a sucker for "walking" pictures so I like that one (but would crop out the railing and sign on the right side of the photo). I also like the #2 one that the other girls like, and the last one. Great job!