Saturday, February 12, 2011

{Couples} Josh & Sarah

This was my second of the Valentine's Day mini sessions and I was thrilled that the dark clouds from the morning session had lightened up and left us with some better light.

Sarah and I went to high school together - all five years - and actually haven't seen each other since graduation night which was almost 14 years ago (did I just admit that here?). I was excited when she contacted me for this mini session because we've been friends on Facebook for a while already, so it was fun to see her in person again. As an added bonus, they needed to bring their kids along so I got to take a few pictures including them.

And I'd like to just take a moment to point out that Josh and Sarah had absolutely no hesitation kissing as much as I asked them to, if not more! So that's where the last picture comes in - poor Braedon had seen enough!

Thanks Josh and Sarah for coming out to my neck of the woods for this session - I had such a great time with you guys and it was great to see you again, Sarah, and meet your little family!

Josh & Sarah-1

Josh & Sarah-3

Josh & Sarah-8

Josh & Sarah-10

{Sarah has amazing, dark blue eyes!}
Josh & Sarah-14

Josh & Sarah-18

Josh & Sarah-21

Josh & Sarah-27

{Braedon was great fun to have along - and what a smile, hey?}
Josh & Sarah-35

Josh & Sarah-37

Josh & Sarah-41

{I did get everyone looking at me!}
Josh & Sarah-44

Josh & Sarah-50

{Braedon was done with all the lip-locking}
Josh & Sarah-53

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

B&w shot is amazing!!!!!

Stef

Carol said...

I have lots of favourites in this photo shoot! Great job! (that last photo is cute!)