Monday, July 12, 2010

{Children} Nat, Manny, Hayden, Charlie & Ally

I've enjoyed getting re-connected with some old friends in the past few years, and Heidi is one of them. We used to work at summer camp together but lost touch after that until about a year and a half or two years ago, and then she, her husband and kids moved just half an hour away from me. Her youngest two are a bit younger than our kids, but not by much. They also have two older boys and also foster a boy with Downs Syndrome.

This was a mini session of just the kids and it was lively! On their own, each kid was a superstar - I think they each actually thought that too! But once they got together, it was a bit tougher - even blowing bubbles didn't capture all of their attention as I had hoped. However, I think they were at their best right at the beginning (as a group) and the individual shots from the whole session turned out great. They are absolutely gorgeous kids and I sure had fun with them!

Buettner wm-2

Buettner wm-5

Buettner wm-7

Buettner wm-10

{Nat}
Buettner wm-17

{Manny}
Buettner wm-21

{Hayden}
Buettner wm-28

{Charlie}
Buettner wm-44

{Ally}
Buettner wm-57

Buettner wm-60

{I just had to include this one to give an example of what every group photo went through}
Buettner wm-64

Buettner wm-68

{Best 'cheese' face ever}
Buettner wm-73

Buettner wm-81

Buettner wm-86

Buettner wm-88

Buettner wm-90

Buettner wm-93

{I love Hayden's face in this one. Ally's looking pretty cute too}
Buettner wm-95

{I think Charlie fell behind}
Buettner wm-96

{And was feeling rather sad about it}
Buettner wm-97

{One last attempt...not much interest in looking at the camera anymore}
Buettner wm-102

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Oh I just love these pictures, of course because these cuties belong to me!! But even though they were a little difficult to capture them all together, you did a great job of getting each of their personalities. Each one shines through, I can hear them saying 'cheese' as I look at the pictures. Thank-you so very much!