Tuesday, February 9, 2010

{Maternity} Sarah

This past week I had the opportunity to have Sarah and her son Elijah join me at Louise's studio for a maternity session. Her husband was unable to make it, but we still had a great time getting some shots of her perfect little belly. For me, it's extra special to be able to do photos for friends, but it almost adds a bit more pressure. For now, anyway. It was a great experience for me to be able to work in a studio with lights for the first time and I'm grateful for the learning opportunity and am pleased with how they turned out.

Goerzen-1

Goerzen-7

Goerzen-6

Goerzen-12

Goerzen-17

Goerzen-21

Goerzen-25

Goerzen-28

Goerzen-38

Goerzen-40

Goerzen-45

Goerzen-52

Goerzen-58

Goerzen-62


Goerzen-68

Goerzen-75

Goerzen-95

Goerzen-92

6 comments:

Carol said...

Wow Kelly! What a great photo session - there are really some great pictures here!

leah said...

Gorgeous...you did a fabulous job!!

Louise Chapman said...

I really like the second last one. Sarah looks so beautiful in it. I also like that Elijah is poking her belly in one of those shots:)

Kirsten said...

Great work Kelly! And Sarah you look STUNNING!!

megan edelman photography said...

Nicely done Kel! How fun is that to shoot in a studio??? If only I looked that great when I was preggers...See you tomorrow!!!

Niki said...

Amazing Kell! Wow!

And dittoing what Meg said. Wish I looked that good preggo!! I might do it again if that was the case!!