Saturday, February 13, 2010

{Children} Anna

My second photo shoot last week was with this gorgeous 4-year-old. Knowing her independent personality, I was highly impressed with her willingness to do whatever I asked, including smiling on cue! Makes me a tad jealous that my own nearly 4-year-old won't cooperate like that, but it was a most pleasant experience! Thanks for coming Anna, you're such a beauty!

Anna-3

Anna-10

Anna-11

Anna-15

Anna-17

Anna-19

Anna-12

Anna-24

I love that she waved at me, mid-session:
Anna-30

Anna-36

Anna-42

Anna-41

Anna-47

Anna-48

Anna-53

Anna-58

Anna-59

Anna-65

Anna-72

8 comments:

Carol said...

Great work, Kelly and what a cute little girl.

My absolute favourites are #10 & #17

Waltrude G. - Grandmothergoose said...

Nicely done, Kelly!
And yes, she can be a total ham! :-)
When it suits her, of course!
Obviously, she was having fun and cooperated! Got to love her! hehehe

Louise Chapman said...

Great job, Kelly! She is adorable:) Beautiful eyes in the looking up and waving shot.

megan edelman photography said...

What a gorgeous little girl and such GREAT pics Kel!!!!
My fave is the B&W one of her lying down with her hands on her face :)

Elsie said...

You have mastered the lighting! Absolutely gorgeous.

Anneliese said...

Beautiful! Beautiful! Love the close ups of her face!

Melissa said...

This is a gorgeous shoot!! What a pretty little girl!

Cynthia said...

Thanks Kelly, as her Mom I thank you personally she has an album all about her at FOUR. Thanks for that it is Priceless. You want a Boy Shoot? what can you do with a 7 year old? gotta keep you on your toes!!