Tuesday, November 10, 2009

{Babies} Reigan

I had the privilege of taking a few family pictures of my friends Brent & Anj with their beautiful new daughter, Reigan. With Anj being a very gifted photographer herself, she obviously did all of the main newborn baby pictures, and I was able to do some photos of mom and babe and both parents with their little angel.

I think Anj and Reigan had a discussion before the shoot about how many blow-outs Reigan could manage to return the favor for Taeya's blow-out when Anj took her baby pictures at 3 months old. It was hugely entertaining! Here are a few of the pictures from my time with them.

Reigan Dawn-96

Reigan Dawn-95

Reigan Dawn-92

Reigan Dawn-89

Reigan Dawn-80

Reigan Dawn-75

Reigan Dawn-62

Reigan Dawn-45

Reigan Dawn-54

Reigan Dawn-36

Reigan Dawn-28

Reigan Dawn-9

Reigan Dawn

4 comments:

S. said...

NICE work kel! I like the 2nd photo and all the ones with the black background. Good job!

Lindsay said...

oh I love the one where she's yawning(and they're both looking down on her)! too cute!

Louise Chapman said...

Love the third one. I never see that with the white background and I love it!

Genny said...

Wow Kelly! You take amazing pictures! I love the second photo...so precious!