Tuesday, October 7, 2014

{Family} Josh & Sarah

Return clients are awesome, especially when they're friends. Either they really value what you do, or they feel really guilty about hiring someone else. Kidding. Well, I choose to believe the first reason because I'm not one that doesn't get quickly offended so if someone decides to hire another photographer, so be it - you have to find the person that suits you best.

For a moment there I wondered if I was sharing too much but then I thought about the session and how it went. The first time around. It went great until I got home and loaded the pictures on my computer and saw that I had accidentally changed a setting and they were all out of focus. In their gracious kindness, they were available to meet me the following day to do it over. And while their youngest was not as cheery as the prior day, the other kids and I sure had a blast - they were already comfortable with me since we had been together the day before.

So, I say again, I have fantastic clients and I am so thankful for their kindness to me in regards to this session!

J&S-1

J&S-2

J&S-3

J&S-4

J&S-5

J&S-6

J&S-7

No comments: