Friday, September 27, 2013

{Newborn} Wyatt Martin

Yep, I'm behind again! So let's just jump right back into it with this handsome little guy that I met back at the end of June.

I met Carol through my sister-in-law, Shereen; and Carol's oldest and my youngest are around the same age - woot! Anyway, such a laid back family (third child 'syndrome'?) and it made for such a relaxing session. Carol wanted mostly pictures of Wyatt and a few family pictures, so that's just what we did!It took some patience getting Wyatt back to sleep after every position change, but he did and it all worked out! I love newborn sessions....they are so sweet and cuddly!

Thanks, Carol and Trevor, for having me come and capture your family of five!

WM-1

WM-2

WM-3

WM-4

WM-5

{Ahhh! A sweet little smile!}
WM-6

WM-7

WM-8

WM-9

WM-10

WM-11

WM-12

No comments: