Thursday, May 23, 2013

{Extended Family} Jim & Linda

Hi, remember me? I know...it's been a long time and I have a ton of sessions to update here, but one at a time starting with this great family! You will probably recognize Steve & Cynthia and their kids as this is their fifth time on my blog, but this time it is with Steve's whole family.

We met at Campbell Valley Park, one fresh day, and it was a touch chilly especially for the youngest, Scott, and for Jim who was still recovering from a bad cold/flu. We did the pictures by the barns and then took a little break for warming up before heading into the tall grass field.

I had a great time with this family and found it especially neat to have three generations and seeing just how much Gavin, Steve and Jim look alike!

Thanks for meeting with me and braving the fresh air!

J&L-1

J&L-2

J&L-3

J&L-4

J&L-5

J&L-6

J&L-7

1 comment:

Waltrude G. - Grandmothergoose said...

Love these folks!

Great pictures, Kelly!