Monday, March 12, 2012

{Children} Rylee & Tyson

Recently, Rylee turned three and Tyson turned one, so I met them at the studio for a little birthday session. While Rylee is always happy to see me at church, that was not the case on this day. Well, maybe it wasn't me she wasn't too excited about, but she didn't want her picture taken. However, we did manage to sneak in a few smiles once we started punching the balloon around, and even some of her mopey pictures turned out super cute!

Tyson was in good spirits and was eager to show me his new-ish skill of walking and proceeded to walk off the backdrop every time we'd place him on it. We laughed about it and joked that their next session would have to be outdoors so there is a bigger space for them to run around. I have to agree that I'm looking forward to the warmer months and outdoor sessions, but I'm glad that this session worked out, all the same!

Thanks for coming in again - happy birthday, Rylee & Tyson!

T&R-1

T&R-2

T&R-3

T&R-4

T&R-5

T&R-6

T&R-7

T&R-8

T&R-9

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Seriously - cowboy boots, no pants on? Cutest. Thing. Ever. (Besides my own kids, that is...)

Carol said...

Love the one, about three from the top, of the mother kissing the little boy!