Friday, June 24, 2011

{Newborn} Sophie

Very shortly after Sophie was born, we met up at the studio to get some pictures of this new family of five together and for Sophie to get some time the spotlight too! We managed to get some great pictures, but Sophie was wide awake the entire session (which seems to be a trend with me!) so we arranged for me to go to their house another day. It worked out perfectly that the oldest two kids played outside with my two kids while Kate put Sophie to sleep and then I snapped away. It was amazingly wonderful. It was the first newborn session I'd ever done at a client's home and it was so relaxed!

Hope you enjoy these pictures of this gorgeous little girl!

Sophie-1

Sophie-3

Sophie-2

Sophie-4

Sophie-5

Sophie-6

Sophie-7

Sophie-8

Sophie-9

Sophie-10

Sophie-11

Sophie-12

Sophie-13

Sophie-14

{I love how all the pictures turned out, but I think this one is my favorite. I love her mouth/lips!}
Sophie-15

2 comments:

Melissa said...

*beautiful*

Love it!!
Melissa

Courtney and Jon said...

Absolutely the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen!!!!